Baby Massage Course
Infant massage is an ancient art to connect parent and child with love and help to build and unique respectful and trusting bond between them.
It is an excellent way to relax, promotes better sleep, improves blood circulation, helps digestion and respiration, is a relief for colic and teething pains, encourages coordination of the limbs and flexibility in joints and muscles.
The benefits of baby massage for you and your baby:
- Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected
- Helping your baby to feel securely attached - important for their long term emotional health
- Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
- Reduced crying and emotional distress
- Stimulation of baby's circulation, digestion, nervous and lymphatic systems
- Development of body awareness and coordination
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
- Feeling closer to your baby
- Providing an enjoyable opportunity for you to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Reducing post-natal depression
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
Baby massage course is for all not walking children. Premature infants and babies with special needs are especially warm welcome.
Parents have to bring along their own baby oil, towel and blanket.
5-week-coursees always Tuesday 10:30-11:30 with Ghadi, room Happy
Course 1: 19.02 - 19.03.2019
Course 2: 26.03. - 30.04.2019
Fee: 5-week-course EUR 70,--
Class in German / English