In this series of workshops Claudia Hochfellner will give advice and support for the daily life and routines with a baby.
. always Friday 10:00-11:30 at room Ida
Course fee: EUR 18,-- per morning & person
Whether your child has a tummy ache, a stuffy nose, or a bug bite, old-fashioned home remedies are often the best way to help him/her feel better fast. Home remedies have gentle effects and are easy to apply. You are able to boost your child’s immune system with home remedies. These treatments rarely have side effects, cost next to nothing, and help to cure your child’s minor aches or injuries.
In this workshop midwife Claudia Hochfellner will explain the preparations of remedies and applications of natural compresses.
A new and exciting chapter of your child’s life begins with the introduction of solid foods. However, this new phase is often accompanied with many questions. This workshop will delve into the following topics regarding this special new time:
● The right time - when should I introduce my baby to solids?
● How long should I breastfeed? What amount of food does my baby need in the first year of life?
● What are the ideal sources of food for my baby? Purees or finger food?
● No-go foods for baby in the first year
● Allergy prevention
● How do I transition from breastfeeding to solids?
● Recipes to try out
● Lots more!